Checkpoint 2 consists of 10 topics.
- Abdominal pain syndrome, evaluation of pain syndrome features in differential diagnosis of diseases of the abdominal cavity. The course of acute diseases in pregnant elderly people.
- Syndrome of an acute abdomen. Diagnosis, differential diagnosis and treatment tactics. Differential diagnosis of acute diseases of the abdominal cavity.
- Injuries to the abdomen. Symptomatic of damage to the abdominal cavity and retroperitoneal space. Instrumental methods of diagnostics. Treatment-diagnostic tactics.
- Syndrome of mechanical jaundice. Causes of occurrence. Differential and diagnostic tactics. Modern approaches to treatment. Hepatic insufficiency in surgical diseases, methods of prevention and treatment.
- Surgical treatment of gastric ulcer and duodenal ulcer. Disease of the operated stomach. Causes, principles of diagnosis and treatment.
- Bleeding from the digestive tract. Causes of the onset, diagnosis and differential diagnosis, treatment tactics.
- Damages of parenchymal and hollow organs of the abdominal cavity and retroperitoneal space. Surgical tactics and treatment.
- Syndromes of pain in the chest, respiratory and heart failure in the diagnosis and differential diagnosis of diseases of the thoracic cavity.
- Damage to the organs of the chest cavity. Diagnosis program for heart damage. Triad of symptoms of a wounded heart. Clinical, diagnostic, therapeutic, and surgical program for wounds of the heart.
- Surgical pathology of the lungs and pleura. Principles of diagnosis and treatment. Clinic and diagnosis of pneumothorax, hemothorax and chylothorax. Treatment approaches.
You need to answer on 20 randomly selected questions from the database. Attention is only one correct answer.Upon successful completion of the test, you will receive a certificate. Send it to your teacher.
Enter your last name, first name and group number
Number of questions in the test: